Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Hairbows!!!

Okay, I have been so busy. We are getting our house ready to put on the market, so I haven't been able to do much sewing. However, my friend has! You will see some more of her precious dresses and hairbows for sale on julieklewis.etsy.com....take a look!

We are offering specials on Fridays. Every Friday, it will be something different! This week it is hairbows.....see the picture


Aren't they cute??? These are on ponytail holders, but can be made on clips too.

We are also going to post some Yellow Jacket dresses and UGA dresses on there for football season, so stay on the lookout for those!

Oh, and the teachers loved the cookies that I took them during pre-planning...the picture from a previous post!

I am also getting ready for a couple of shows coming up in the next couple of weeks. Let's see, what else can I add to my plate? No, you don't have to answer that!

No comments:

Post a Comment