Pages

Monday, June 22, 2009

What's new?


Ok, so this is the first patchwork bag that I have done...ever! I think I like it. It was an order for a baby shower gift. I think it turned out quite "girly". And, Braelyn is a really cute name!




I am always looking for new ways to create handmade (mostly sewn) items. The photo above is a new apron that I tried out a few weeks ago...the photo was taken by my 5 year old daughter.





This is a diaper bag that I made a while back for a customer. At the time, pink and brown was the "thing".


Ok, so I have also made somewhat of a "career change". I am now a consultant for a company called "Yours Truly Designs". They create the most adorable stationery I have seen! You MUST check them out on the web. Your options are endless...and they even have the "from the mom of" notepads where you can choose your stick figure kids and add them to the paper. LOVE IT!! I do have an email that goes out every now and then to my customers, if you would like to be added to the list, you can post a response with your email.

No comments:

Post a Comment