Pages

Friday, October 2, 2009

Cookie Kits!

Ok, so yes, it has been almost a month since I've updated my blog.
We got a ton of rain here in Atlanta just a couple of weeks ago, and my basement flooded. God was with us, because I cleaned up the basement the night of the flood and that saved a lot of our stuff! If I hadn't, then a lot of the kids toys and my sewing stuff would have been ruined. Fortunately, we didn't loose too much. I have seen others with a ton of devastation, so I am very thankful that ours wasn't to that extreme...


Now, on to fun stuff!!! I have been baking lately and want to share it with you all. I did a "Cookie Kit" for a preschool Fall Festival. They wanted 5 dozen sugar cookies cut out in the shapes of pumpkins and leaves. I did buttercream icing and 3 different kinds of sprinkles for the kids to decorate with. Here are the pictures of them! I would love to see what the end result is, but probably won't.




Here are the cookies, sprinkles and icing!




And, here is the final product all packaged up and ready to be picked up.
I sure hope the kids have fun with them!

I think this would be fun for a birthday party, don't you?


No comments:

Post a Comment