Pages

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy




















Whew, I've been a busy bee lately! I just got some things posted on my new etsy store. You'll have to take a peek. The store is julieklewis.etsy.com and has just a few things on there.
Like this toile dress, but you'll have to go to the store to see the rest...so check it out!

Unfortunately, I cannot take credit for these beautiful dresses. I did not make these. But, my friend did! She is awesome and has some of the cutest dresses for little girls that I have ever seen!



I also spent the good part of Monday making these...

Since I am not teaching preschool this year, I had to make these cookies for those who are. This week is pre-planning week for them, so I thought this would be a nice treat for them. I had so much fun making them, it was so relaxing and I learned a lot while making them. I can't wait for an excuse to make more! If I bake more, I'll be sure to let you all know.

If you have any ideas for my etsy store, let me know!

1 comment:

  1. Love the etsy store! Glad to see us Tech fans are getting equal time!

    ReplyDelete