Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Time for a Christmas dress!

Whew, that was fast!  The saying "as slow as Christmas" doesn't seem true to me anymore.  It seems like Christmas comes faster and faster every year.  Does it seem that way to you too?

I went to a Grandmother/Mother/Daughter dinner and ornament swap about a week ago.  My little one, who is not so little anymore, didn't have a Christmas dress to wear.  SO...I made her one.  I have a tutorial for a peasant dress/top and I altered it a little to make a long-sleeved dress for McKinsey.  It was way too cold for a short-sleeved dress.

Here it is...





Whoa...why is my dress sideways???

I guess you'll have to turn you head to the left to get the full effect, or you can turn your screen sideways.  Let's try this again...here's another version of the dress.



Once again, turn your head, or your screen...I added a red satin ribbon to make it a little more "Christmasy"...is that even a word?  It is now!


Merry Christmas to you all!  If you have any tips on how I can get my photos on here correctly, please let me know...I'm a little frustrated with this!!!


1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure if there's a better way, but for my photos I have to rotate them before I post them. So, for the pictures I want to flip I go into the file, select the photo, right click it, and there's normally a "rotate left or right" option there. I click it and save it and then when I upload it it will be the way I want it!

    By the way...Cute Christmas dress!!

    ReplyDelete