Pages

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Chic Click Carnival

I am joining a blog party called Chic Click Carnival.  The purpose of this is to introduce myself and one other new "peep" to the blogging world....so...a little about me...

I am a stay at home mom, most of the time.  I do teach preschool 2 days a week.  There are 3 beautiful children and an amazing man living in my home that I call family.  I have 2 sons and a daughter.  My family is so precious to me and I would do anything in the world for them.  My other love is my Savior!  Without Jesus Christ in my life, I don't know where I would be....scary thought!

I love to do any type of craft.  Sew, scrapbook, paint, and yes, I consider cooking to be a craft.  My blog is for those things that I love to do.

I visited a page from this party called The Celebration Shoppe.  It is really fun!  Has great ideas for parties...so, check it out when you can.  


The site hosting the chic click carnival is..."Skip to My Lou"  It is a great blog!

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like fun! I like your crafty spirit...I agree with all of it!
    smiles!

    www.blackberryvine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are SO crafty! Wish I was as crafty as you! Nice to meet you!

    -Kiley
    http://CherryBlossomsDesign.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete