Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

Stationery Special!

I'm back from the beach with the kids and my mom.  I was ready to get home to see my hubby!  But, we did have a great time!

I came home to find this awesome stationery special.  I am a consultant with the cutest stationery company around.  It is called Yours Truly Deisngs.   We have all kinds of notepads and notecards.  There are some that are PERFECT for school.  The "From the Mom of..." notepads.  You MUST check those out before school starts.  One notepad for all of your kids notes to the teachers.



Also, the laminated calendar is a MUST have for the school year.  If you are like me, life is very busy with sports, school, church and all of the little appointments here and there.  This calendar can go on your fridge and you use a wet erase maker to write everything on it for the week.

 And, here are the new designs....


And...here is the special...place an order with any of the new designs and receive a FREE 25 sheet notepad or a set of 4 flat notecards!  The FREE product does have to be the same design and text as what you order.  Please let me know if you have any questions! I would be happy to help you with your order. If you do not need help, plese add me as your consultant...Julie Lewis.

Let me know your thoughts on these products and designs...we love feedback!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment