Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Seasonal Swaperoos!!!

I an so excited!!!  I have joined a site called  "Seasonal Swaperoos".  You join for only $5 per year and you are eligible to participate in any and all "swaps" throughout the year.  When you commit to participating in a swap, you are asked to put a goodie basket together worth about $15 and send it to the person that you are assigned to.  When you are assigned a person, you receive an email with a little info about that person.
This time, I was assigned a girl in Arizona.  I have checked out her blog and read a little about her to know what she likes so that I can create a package for her. 
Here's a sneak peek at her special Valentine package:

Once she receives her package, I will show you exactly what I put in it :)  Some things were storebought and some were homemade.

This is really a fun thing to participate in!  If you would like to join in on the fun, check it out here:


swaperoos


Please let Kirsti know that I sent you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment