Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Save, Save, Save!

I'm sorry!  I missed yesterday's post on "Tuesday's Tips".  Please forgive me.  I'll try better next time.

But, I do have an inspiration piece to share with you.  While getting all of my "binders" together and organizing coupons, etc.  I made a keyring!  It is a keyring to hold all of those little "tags" that you get when you sign up to save money from various stores.  You know the ones (wink, wink).  This keyring is special, for several reasons.  One, it is personalized.  Two, it reminds you to "save" money.  And, three, it is handstamped onto sterling silver!

Tada...here it is...


What do you think?  I love it, personally.  I think it is a handy way to keep up with all of those cards instead of having them on the same keyring as my keys.  I keep it in my car with my coupons, so that it is always ready to go.

So, really, this is a tip for Tuesday, except it is on Wednesday. 
Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment