Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Fall Decor!!

I saw someone else's blog who had made a cute "JOY" door hanger for the fall season.  I don't remember where I saw it, but here is my version of it...


I don't really like the wood showing in the background, but wasn't quite sure what to do with that part.  I may have some creative moments, but there are always those moments when I'm just not quite sure what to do. 

Now, I had my husband cut a board for me that was 12 inches long.  Then, I covered wooden letters (J and Y) with cutesy scrapbooking paper and modpodged it...LOVE that stuff!!!  I tied a bow around a wreath and have my letters that spell my favorite word...JOY!!  I nailed the J and Y to the board and hung the "O" from a nail.  Then, I drilled holes in the top of the board and used twine to make a nice little hanger thingy.

I really must get in the decorating mood to finish my fall decorating.  I'm just not getting motivated for some reason. 

Try this little project and let me know if you do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment